Saturday, April 4, 2009

Oh Boy...

Jimmy is all boy... The things that spark his interest at such a young age amaze me! If it has a motor, he is all over it. If it is a bodily function, he thinks it is hilarious. If it makes a noise, he wants it. His current phrase of choice is, and I quote "I farted Daddy." He probably says this about 20 times a day, usually NOT following the aforementioned bodily function. The things that entertain youth! I love it!

He has a current obsession with Motorcycles. He will hear a loud truck/car/cycle and automatically he is looking around saying "Cycle, Cycle?" Today, I happened to be shopping at Walmart, and found him a Hot Wheels Die Cast Motorcycle. He LOVES it! HE has been playing with it all day! I love that it is metal and he can't snap the handle bars like he has on his dirt bike. The things a mother looks for in toys!

I am also getting super excited for summer as the weather has been staying warm for a week now. Jimmy loves playing in the boat, which is on the trailer in the yard, so I am hoping he will love going out to the lake on Sundays. I am also looking forward to taking him to the beach this summer and seeing his reaction to the ocean this year. He liked it last summer, so hopefully he will again.

Well, off to bed, I am exhausted tonight... Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment